Results

Here are just a few of the transformations we've achieved so far.

Luke followed a customized training and eating program I put together for him for 8 weeks. He trained 5 times per week and ate a lot of healthy and tasty food. Luke did not receive any 1-on-1 training from me.

Aaron followed a customized training and eating program I put together for him for 8 weeks. He trained 5 times per week and ate a lot of healthy and tasty food. Aaron did not receive any 1-on-1 training from me.

Trav followed a customized training and eating program I put together for him for 8 weeks. He trained 6 times per week and ate a lot of healthy and tasty food. Trav did not receive any 1-on-1 training from me.

Jordan followed a customized training and eating program I put together for him for 12 weeks. He trained 5 times per week and ate a lot of healthy and tasty food. Jordan did not receive any 1-on-1 training from me.

Halil trained with me 3 times per week. We focused 80% of our time on strength training, the other 20% on hypertrophy and conditioning based movements.

Bodyweight increase: 2kg
Deadlift increase: 20kg
Squat increase: 30kg
Bench press increase: 15kg

His military press also increased by 15kg, and every other lift we did increased significantly over the 8 weeks.

This is a transformation I achieved, over the course of 8 weeks, 3 years ago now. I trained 5 times per week and ate quite strict to see what was possible as I had never been this lean before.
Body fat reached 6%, and I ended up competing in my first Physique competition at Muscle Mania a few weeks later.

I have worked with Chris for 5 months now. He is skilled, knowledgable, personable and has helped me achieve my goals far. Through consistent and positive feedback and encouragement, he retrained my attitude while I retrained my body. He knows just how and when to encourage and when to push. Highest recommendation.

Ross McClunie
Copyright 2016 | ABN 64 471 225 879 | Powered & Designed by InfuzeIT
Copyright 2016 | ABN 64 471 225 879 | Powered & Designed by InfuzeIT